- My mom understanding (even if it took awhile) that I HATE planning things. That I’m one of the most simplistic people ever. And that my ideas and her ideas are not exactly the same… or really, even close.
- A fiance who is good at design, who would gladly help if I ask (and I finally broke down and asked) and enjoys that type of stuff. Plus he’s an amazing hug giver and I’m needing those a lot recently.
- Sweet friends who call and check on me instead of just text back when they hear I’m having breakdowns. Particularly, at this moment, my dear friend Sarah. Even in her insane business, so is just so wonderful. I’m so glad to have her in a class with me so we can see each other regularly for the first time in a long time.
- On the friends note, my wonderful work friends who put up with listening to wedding stuff, wedding questions, and everything in between. And my ridiculousness, where I am pretty sure they’ve just decided I’m down right weird sometimes.
- Last but not least, a God who is in control. Who because of Him, I don’t have to worry about all this stuff getting done, about jobs, about food, about ALL of it. He is our provider and is far more faithful to His children than His children ever are to Him. For that, I am so thankful. 🙂